Sunday, September 7, 2008

Case Study - { pro bono }

So, I was fortunate enough to get a hold of this design firm called BLiND. The lady, Dana, whom I talked to was very friendly and helpful. Dana provided some information about the pro bono work that the firm has done in the past and the upcoming projects. She was kind enough to direct me to one of the pro bono works called "Uncorked", which was made for the Boys & Girls Club, and can be found on the firm's website (which also contains the software that they used for the project).

9 comments:

cricket and a red wheelbarrow said...

A very sophisticated clip. I found myself watching the video over. Something struck me as ironic though. Wine and drinking to promote a boys and girls club. Hmmm. do they get to join in?

Anonymous said...

I love the motion of the text in this clip. Its a very intricate design. Good pick :)

Wafa said...

So, I'm assuming I'm the only who had trouble playing the video. hmmm, I guess so.

reneemudd said...

Nice little motion piece...makes me want a glass.

Digital Spoon said...

Oh yeah I love their stuff, I had no idea that they do all of the great commercials and works. I really enjoy mostly all of their work. Defiantly get in there and get some more info about them, which would be great to hear more of them.

Well I’m familiar with the NEED FOR SPEED work and also the SYBICORT commercials.

Defiantly Keep Spooning !

Elizabeth Edwards said...

They are a great motion graphics firm - the work is very simple and elegant.

Sweet Herbivore said...

Nice piece, great use of typography and color. I think I've seen it somewhere before... good point though about the tie between drinking and a youth advocacy program, hmmm...

Ellen Jane said...

I could kill some time looking at all of their work.
Would love to read more about the pro bono project.

Bryan said...

Hmmm... would love to hear more about the pro-bono project.